In this episode, Tina discusses the frustration of receiving ‘normal’ blood work results despite still experiencing symptoms and not feeling your best. She explores the reasons why doctors may provide non-answers or dead ends when it comes to bloodwork.
Tina also offers insights into why this issue is so common for women in perimenopause and what exactly to do about it so you get the information that you need.
Tina discusses the following:
- Her own personal experience and frustration with ‘normal’ bloodwork
- Conventional versus functional reference ranges
- Why advocating for yourself in perimenopause is so important
- Why your quality of life matters versus what your bloodwork says
- The exact bloodwork to request from your doctor
- And more…
1:1 coaching applications open on 11/1: https://programs.carrotsncake.com/coaching
Blood work to Request From Your Doctor Handout: https://carrotsncake.ck.page/bloodwork-guide
Connect with Tina Haupert:
Facebook: Carrots ‘N’ Cake
YouTube: Tina Haupert
Pinterest: Carrots ‘N’ Cake Hormone Testing & Nutrition Coaching
About Tina Haupert:
Tina Haupert is the owner of Carrots ‘N’ Cake as well as a Certified Nutrition Coach and Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner (FDN-P).
Tina and her team use functional testing and a personalized approach to nutrition to help women find balance within their diets while achieving their body composition goals.